Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treating

I know everyone has probably seen enough Halloween stuff and Kylie in her Tinkerbell costume, but here are the last set, I swear! We took Ky over to Great-Grandma's, Grandpa and Grana's house and to a few neighbors. She got plenty of candy for a 1 1/2 year old. Although, I think Jared ate most of it already. She had a good time and it was just enough to keep her from melting down. She was very interested in checking out all the trick-or-treaters that came to the door after we got home. Now, it feels like fall is definitely here and Christmas is right around the corner! Time to start project planning and budgeting!
First house of 2010! :)

Waiting for Great-Grandma and Aunt Janet to come to the door.


Ky and Great-Grandma.

The gang and Ky covered in chocolate.



Grandpa and Grana.

She loved her Elmo pumpkin!

No comments: