Sunday, November 14, 2010

22 weeks


I have been a slacker in taking pictures of my growing belly! It must be that second child thing where you take less pictures of them. I promise to improve! :) I have reached 22 weeks and am feeling pretty good. Physical therapy has helped a ton with my tailbone pain, just have to keep up with my stretches. I definitely feel tired by the end of the day after chasing Ky around all day. In the last week or so I have really begun to feel little man move around a lot. The only thing I have been really craving is soda ( bad I know) and pumpkin yogurt/ice cream. The TCBY by our house kept telling me they were getting pumpkin yogurt, but never had it every time I checked! Argh! I better get to Dairy Queen before the pumpkin pie blizzard is gone! At my 21 week/4 day appointment I was measuring 23 weeks. Does this mean he will come early? ;)

No comments: