In the time that Jared and I have been married we have made it a tradition to go out and find a tree to cut down for Christmas. I usually do the pointing out and my strong burly man goes and cuts it down if it passes his quality test. Since moving to Idaho we have added in a tradition of getting doughnuts and coffee before heading out. It was last minute decision to go today, but even though it was almost noon we swung by our favorite doughnut place and grabbed a couple. So delicious! Kylie slept the whole way up and woke up in time to start searching! She wasn't keen on wearing her coat or gloves so we hung by the car and left Jared in charge of finding "the" tree. Boy, did he find it! It is a pretty good looking tree this year! We have decided to put the tree on one of our side tables in hopes that Kylie will not be able to get into it. Time will tell. It is starting to feel like Christmas around here now!!! I have to say I am SO excited for Christmas soley for Kylie! I can't wait for her to see her presents and to spend that precious Christmas morning together!!
1 comment:
Beautiful tree, Stacie. =) You have the cutest little girl♥ Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment