Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mom's Day

I am seriously blessed to be Kylie's mom. She brightens my day, makes me laugh, and surprises me daily. She truly makes me a better person. Being a mom has its good days and its trying days, but it is truly a wonderful experience. I love watching Kylie sleep, see her grow and think about the person she will grow up to be. I know that one day I won't be "cool" to her, but that is part of the experience of being a mom, right? My favorite thing about being a mom right now is when Kylie gives me a big hug, with pat on the back included and gives me a big ol' smooch it melts my heart everytime! I also want to give a shout out to my mom! Mom you are such a wonderful person and I am blessed to have you as my mom. YOU ROCK!
I had a wonderful Mother's day! We went to breakfast with friends, got to hang out with family, hiked up to Tablerock, went out to dinner, and got to go to a movie! it was a jam packed day!






No comments: