Sunday, May 30, 2010
Grandpa Steve Visits
So, I am SUPER behind in my blogging! So many pictures so little time (or so it seems)! Back in the end of April Jared's dad came for a visit for a couple weeks. It was the first time he had met Kylie and let's just say he was smitten with his new granddaughter! It took Ky a few days to warm up to him, but after that they were good buddies. I am so glad he finally made it down from Alaska and got to spend time with us. He did take a peek at some houses around here, so perhaps a move is in the future! He is sure getting tired of plowing snow and months of cold weather. He also did some projects around the house for us, which was AWESOME! It was a good visit, I just wish the weather had been better while he was here.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment