Monday, February 8, 2010

More Oregon

So, I have a bunch of pics from Oregon still to post! I will break it up into events so get ready for a few posts! :) One day we headed over to a park near Jared's grandparents to burn off some energy. Kylie loved the swing, I really need to take her to the park near our house more often, but I am a weenie when it comes to the cold and chicken out a lot. By the way, it was warmer than it looks! I just bundled Ky up for fear of her being cold, but it was actually really nice out that day! Gotta love a town where the motto is "It's the climate"!

Told ya! She LOVES the swing!

A pause in the action.
She was obssesed with the tic tac toe!

Mamma and Ky!
Her first time on a slide!!! Jared looks like he just smelled a poopy diaper! :)
Swinging with cousin Ryker

Swinging with Aunt Kayle
My sweet baby.


No comments: