Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 Months!

I know I say it every time, but man, time really does fly by once you have a baby in your world and can see them change and grow almost every day! I didn't get Kylie weighed yet, but I am hoping we have reached the 17 pound mark! She definitely is our "petite" girl in size, but not in attitude! She sure lets us know when she is tired, hungry, or bored! She now has 2 bottom teeth and is embarking on round 2 of teething! She still gets up once a night around 4 am and I still indulge her in a feeding, I know I shouldn't, but I am trying to put some weight on this girl, plus I seem to wake up every night at this time anyway. She tends to sleep in til about 8:30am (girl likes her sleep!) She has become SUCH a ham and we just love all her little giggles and smiles. She has started "signing" back to us which justs makes me so proud and melts my heart to see. She has a love affair with Elmo and gets a big smile as soon as she sees him in any form at home or out and about! Ky has been practicing standing on her own and can do it for a few seconds at a time, thank goodness cuz I am not ready for her to be walking! She is a speed crawler and will get into any cabinet or drawer she can find! Time for cabinet locks! We look forward to what this next month will bring. Jared's mom will be visiting us at the end of the month so Kylie can get in some Grandee time!

"What's up"?


At least we got the sign facing the right way!


Silly girl!

No comments: