Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bumbo Fun!

It may be a little early for the Bumbo, but I couldn't resist any longer! She seems to like it though. She looks so little in it! I just love her faces that she makes. She also loves her tummy time so I will have to snap some pics of that too! enjoy!




2 comments:

Wendy Rich said...

What the heck, I love that she looks like she is full on giggling. I love that she is two months old, mostly because you are coming back to work! I know selfish of me.

valerie said...

Is it sad that I never knew how cool a bumbo seat was until like a month ago, and I have 3 kids!?
I have heard of them, but never really saw how cool they really were. My friend is letting me borrow hers right now, since I really don't want to go out and spend 40 bucks on one that he will no longer use in a month or two. So we are also enjoying the coolness of the bumbo around our house as well!
You will think its pretty funny how much bigger my boy is in it compared to your itty bitty girl! I'll post a pic soon so you can see!
She just gets cuter and cuter with every pic!