Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bike Time!

Looking unsure about the whole trailer thing.

Halfway up the hill.

Break time.

He wanted to tan his chest on the ride.

It was super nice today and Jared and I were wondering what we should do. We decided a bike ride was in order! I had purchased a bike trailer last year to haul stuff around due to the high gas prices. Little did I know I would actually be using it this summer for its intended purpose. Kylie is still a little too small for the seats so Jared figured out a way to strap her in the trailer still in her seat. It worked perfectly! She wasn't too happy at first, but she was super tired. She soon fell asleep and off we went. We climbed a huge hill and got a good sweat going on. Jared had it harder towing the trailer, but it was a fun climb. We biked a little further down the greenbelt and then we noticed Jer had a flat tire! He took my bike and went to get car while I walked to the golf course. Some very nice people stopped and pumped up the tire for me so I could make it back to the course riding. The helpfulness of others never ceases to amaze me! We can't wait to do some more family rides!

2 comments:

valerie said...

So active you guys are! I kind of miss just having one child (is that bad to say outloud?)
Life was so much easier only having to pack and haul one kid......:) I really do love my children, I promise!
You are looking skinny minny my dear....grr.

Malissa said...

Looks so fun! We never did that with the girls. She looks so cozy in her little trailer!