The whole gang of guys! Like old days!
Better later than never! Our old friend Landon was in town last weekend and we got to hang out with him and his girlfriend Laurel for a liitle bit. They live in D.C. and it was Laurel's first time here. We all went and floated the river , which by now I like to think I am semi-pro cuz we have done it so much this summer! Then we all went out for some drinks and laughs. In other news, my car has been fixed and runs like a champ! The laptop has also been restored although still isn't running great yet, we have some gliches to work out on it. We went to our friends house out in Star yesterday for their son's 6th birthday party. I forget how excited kids get when they open presents and all the kids want to "help" the birthday boy unwrap his new toys and then proceed to tell him which one to play with first! It was so entertaining! That's about all that went on this week. Hoping to maybe do some yard work this week! We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment