I am finally getting a blog done after a super busy and full of fun and good times week. My friend Dana came down to visit from Alaska last week. No matter how much you talk to someone on the phone seeing them in person is the best medicine! I enjoyed showing her McCall/Boise and all the cool things to do here. We stayed up way late and got up early so we could pack the days with as much as possible. I think I did more in one week than I have all summer! I feel so blessed to have such a great friend and that got the chance to hang out with her for awhile. I am going to attempt to make a slide show of all our god times this past week. I must say for a couple days after Dana left Jared and I didn't know what to do! The house seemed like it was missing something!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Dana's visit!
I am finally getting a blog done after a super busy and full of fun and good times week. My friend Dana came down to visit from Alaska last week. No matter how much you talk to someone on the phone seeing them in person is the best medicine! I enjoyed showing her McCall/Boise and all the cool things to do here. We stayed up way late and got up early so we could pack the days with as much as possible. I think I did more in one week than I have all summer! I feel so blessed to have such a great friend and that got the chance to hang out with her for awhile. I am going to attempt to make a slide show of all our god times this past week. I must say for a couple days after Dana left Jared and I didn't know what to do! The house seemed like it was missing something!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This makes me want to cry, and fly back and see my Stacie!
Post a Comment