Thursday, July 24, 2008

Argh!

So, this week has been quite an eventful and spendy one. Starting with the glorious Audi I am about to give up on. The ABS light has been on for about a month and I have been putting off the spendy price tag to fix it. Jer and I finally decided to get it fixed and lo and behold the front suspension needed to be replaced! Yikes! Yes, people lots of money later and my car is fixed! Never buy a german car unless you like to spend a lot of money fixing it when the tiniest piece you can imagine needs to be replaced on it. Then, Tuesday my laptop froze up on me and wouldn't turn back on! The hard drive was ruined along with my pics, which thankfully I had downloaded onto my mac just in case something like this happened. So, no tv watching on the laptop for now, Jared is replacing hard drive tonight. So, again on Tuesday we decided to watch a DVD on the xbox and went to turn it on and the light was blinking red. Jared called it the ring of death. Goodbye 360. Then, today Jared calls me after not hearing from him all day out fishing and guess what....he lost his phone! I am so ready for this week to be over and we are hoping for no more financial setbacks! Hopefully, I will get some pics on here soon.

1 comment:

valerie said...

Argh is right! Man, when it rains it pours eh??? I had a jetta, and yes I agree with you about having to get little things fixed was a big fat pain....
One thing after another, and not small things for that matter!!!!!
I wish happy thoughts your way and hope things start to go a little better in the next few days! :)