I am going to do the birthday events in 2 posts to keep you all in anticiaption! ;) Really, it's because I have too many pics! Well, the big day arrived last Saturday! Little Man is now 1! Sticking to birthday tradition we went out for doughnuts to the delicious Country Doughnuts. Jared felt Ethan needed a "man" doughnut and picked out the old fashioned for him. Which is funny because after all that Ethan eyed my sprinkled doughnut when we started eating so I swapped him. :) I juat can't believe he is already 1. The night before his birthday I went to meet some gals for Erin's birthday (she shares it with Ethan) and I drove past St. Al's and thought this time last year I was there getting ready to meet Ethan. I started thinking how Ethan was a sursprise baby (the best things in life seem to happen that way) and all the anixiety I had about a second baby, but he is just a sweet, sweet baby and we are SO blessed to have him. This year has gone by so fast and I am sure the next will go just as fast!
Happy Birthday Little Man!
 |
| "Man" doughnut! |
 |
| Ky wasn't feeling well, but I managed a smile out of her. |
 |
| the de-licious doughnuts! |
 |
| Checking out his mess on the floor. |
 |
| One of my favorite pictures! Chaos! |
No comments:
Post a Comment