We live a messy life around here with two little ones! It seems there is one always around the corner. Pretty much all of them are funny, but I gotta admit the potty training messes are getting old. Kylie had 2 poo accidents yesterday and that was enough for me! She was doing really good, but we seemed to have back tracked. Argh. Any ideas?
Kylie wanted to make sure Ethan didn't miss out on paint time.

I mentioned baking to Kylie, then Ethan woke up from nap so I went to grab him and get his diaper changed. This is what happened in the 3 minutes I was gone. Thank goodness for Shop Vacs. :)
1 comment:
I'm sure you're doing all this, but here is how I totally potty trained Paiton in 5 days: Never put a Pull Up on except at night. If she had an accident I wouldn't jump up and change her right away, she'd have to stand in it for a couple minutes while I took my time getting new clothes, etc., and then put her right back into more big girl underwear. Also pooping in the potty was hard for Paiton at first. Every time she did go she would get a stick to put on her chart and a piece of candy. She still asks for her "poop candy" sometimes and she still gets one if she asks for it. She now stays dry at naptimes and almost every morning. She hasn't had any accidents in months. I did put her back into Pull Ups for a short amount of time after her surgery and all that did was make things worse so I nixxed that and we went back to underwear!! I know it's frustrating (and gross) hang in there and it'll click one day!!! Plus, these girls are stubborn and they know how to work the system. Kills me!!
Post a Comment