Friday, August 12, 2011

5 months

Man, that went fast! I know I say that everytime, but it really does fly by. Ethan is now 5 months old! We had to make a trip to doctor since he wasn't feeling good and he weighed in at 15lbs. 3oz. He has started eating rice cereal since he had such an interest in our food. He could do a good stare while I ate a sandwhich! He was impressed the first day with cereal, but the novelty wore off so some days we skip the cereal (it still feels a little early to me to go full blown into solid foods). He has become a belly sleeper, which he seems to sleep better that way. He wakes up twice a night still, but we are trying to cut out one of the night feedings. He can lift himself off the ground while he is on his belly and he loves to sit up. He is such a happy baby and we are blessed to have him!
On another note, Kylie has started having such sweet little conversations with us and her Baby Bear. I had forgotten Baby Bear one day while she stayed at Grana's house so when I picked her up and she saw Baby Bear the conversation went like this:
Me: Ky, I found Baby Bear!
Kylie: (squeal of delight) Oh Baby Bear I missed you so much! I looked for you all day!
Me: He missed you too.
Ky: I am gonna take him home and brush his hair. Bear, do you need glasses? I love you.
It was so stinkin' cute. She went on to say a few more things to him I couldn't make out.



My cutie patooty.


The big boy!!!



I just love his little smile!



He is so happy to be 5 months old!

1 comment:

valerie said...

He is 5 months?! What?! I totally miss seeing your face at Costco (so perhaps you need to make a small detour...I mean come on now its by the diapers!) to see me :) I'm there practically every freakin day now :)

love his smile too, so precious!