Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's a.....

BOY!!!!!

Monday morning was the big day and boy, was I nervous! Jared of course was cool as a cucumber. The tech walked into the room and asked us before we started if we wanted to know what we were having. We had been having some debate over whether or not to find out, but I made a convincing arguement (shopping based one!) and we agreed to find out. I swear, not even 30 seconds into ultrasound we get the first picture below and she says, "I can confidently say 100% that is a boy!" Jared and I looked at each other in complete disbelief and started laughing so hard since we both thought it was a girl for sure! We high-fived each other and finished the ultrasound with the doctor saying the baby measures perfectly and everything looks great! YAY! So, now we have to come up with a boy name. Got a couple of the list, but we are letting them simmer and see if we really do love the names or not. So, here are some first pictures of out little man! :)


No comments: