She is such a ham!
I can't believe that my little one is already a year and a half old! She is seriously just an endless ball of energy and curiousity! Although, we have seem to hit tantrum city already and are trying different ways of getting a wrangle on the darn things. Most of the time it is communication frustration. She will still occassionally sign, but mostly just tries to tell us what she needs. She loves anything princess, I can't believe we have entered that phase already! All it took was watching Cinderella once! She now insists on princess pajamas almost every night. If you ask her if she is a princess she will happily say "YES!". She does still enjoy going outside and getting dirty so there is hope yet for the princess phase to not last until she is....oh man....could it be forever? ;)She loves books and will pull all her books out on a daily basis and look through them. Some of her favorite words are: love you, movie, slide, swing, strawberry, more, bye-bye, duck, boat, fish, blue, and there are so many more that I won't list on and on. She weighs in at 23 pounds 5 ounces (25-50% percentile), height of 31 inches (25% percentile) and overall looked healthy as a horse! :) She did cry so hard that she fell asleep in my arms (which never happens!) at the doctors office and proceeded to take a long nap at home. She just gets more fun everyday and we feel so blessed!
Sidenote, I finally took a belly picture. So, here I am at 16 weeks! I am feeling much better aside from wanting a nap everyday and the horrible forgetfulness!
1 comment:
Aw she is a ham isn't she??! Love it!
Already into princess stuff??? You are in trouble! :) My princess girl is long gone..sniff sniff. Yours started early and mine ended early!
Your belly is tiny and adorable!
Post a Comment