Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Mystery project revealed!
So, here is the mystery project!!! It is a floor cushion for Ky to sit on/play with while watching Sesame Street or her signing videos. She has taken a liking to stealing pillows off the couch or trying to get on the dog bed (ICK!) so I came up with this little number. I will get some pics of it in action tomorrow, I am just glad I wrapped it up tonight and managed to get one more project crossed off my list, a car seat cover for a friend that just had a little boy (you know who you are! hehehe couldn't keep a secret). I wish I had made one for Ky when she was little! Oh, and Kylie loves playing in "her" drawer except now she likes to just sit in it which is so dang cute!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment