Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Birthday Party!!!
I am sure most of you have seen the pics on Facebook, but here they are again! The theme of Kylie's first birthday was, "Look Whooo's Turning One!" I have just been in love with owls the past few months and couldn't resist using them for the birthday! I found some great invites on Etsy and used the colors off of them for the party. I spent some time goggling and brainstorming to come up with ideas for decorating! It was so much fun and I personally loved the way it turned out! :) Thanks to everyone who came and those two special people who helped me SO much with the prep work (you know who you are!) Couldn't have pulled it off without you guys! Of course Kylie was spoiled rotten and we are quickly running our of room for all the new stuff! It was one again a bittersweet day, my tiny baby is quickly growing up before my eyes! It was so wonderful to see her surrounded by family and friends. Time to start thinking about next years party! ;)











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm just in love with the theme and all the decor'!
Did you make the owl picture as well?
Such great memories.
I already told you this, but I LOVE the cake! :) I am so glad she had a great birthday party! Love ya!
My mom gave the owl picture to Ky for her birthday. She got it at Target. They have a whole owl bedding line that I am in LOVE with! The day it ever goes on clearance I will be there!
You are pretty talented. Adorable party!
Awesome job on the decorations- looks amazing!
Post a Comment