Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"Stacie" Day!

I am finally getting around to posting this! About a month ago a friend informed me that my name was on the board at Flying Pie Pizzeria! Lo and behold, it was Stacie day! We made plans and headed on down. I had no idea what all being Stacie day entailed, so I was a little lost. We showed up and I whipped out my id to prove I was a Stacie. I got to pick out a hat and I got a special apron. I was then showed the ropes by Craig, he showed me how to roll out the dough and a where all the good ingredients were. Best part, I got my own pizza! It was delicious! If you ever see your name, a family member or friend give them a call and head on down!!!

Lots of flour in the air!

Being shown the ropes!


The finished product! YUM!!!

1 comment:

The Hairista said...

How fun is that!? I used to live over by Flying Pie and would see the names and I had no idea what it was about...now I do! lol Thanks for sharing! That pizza looks super yummy.