Our little baby is speedily becoming a little toddler. She can now stand on her own and has taken a couple shaky steps! Ky has a little bit of a naughty side and goes straight for outlets (which I swear she know not to touch) and I tell her "no", but she just looks at me and smiles and continues trying to rip the protectors off. She also has started throwing little tantrums when she does't get what she wants right away, we are working on patientce. She loves to wrestle and use Jared and I as jungle gyms. Kylie is now sleeping through the night(most nights) and it has been nice getting a full nights sleep! She is such a happy, social baby and we just love her to pieces! I am a little sad that the first year is coming to an end, but I know there will be more fun/hard stuff ahead. Happy 11 Month Birthday Ky-boo!!!!!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
11 Months!!!
Our little baby is speedily becoming a little toddler. She can now stand on her own and has taken a couple shaky steps! Ky has a little bit of a naughty side and goes straight for outlets (which I swear she know not to touch) and I tell her "no", but she just looks at me and smiles and continues trying to rip the protectors off. She also has started throwing little tantrums when she does't get what she wants right away, we are working on patientce. She loves to wrestle and use Jared and I as jungle gyms. Kylie is now sleeping through the night(most nights) and it has been nice getting a full nights sleep! She is such a happy, social baby and we just love her to pieces! I am a little sad that the first year is coming to an end, but I know there will be more fun/hard stuff ahead. Happy 11 Month Birthday Ky-boo!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, already! She is so adorable. Don't you just love watching the wrestle-time? So sweet!
Isn't it shocking how fast it happens?! She is so darling!
Post a Comment