Tuesday, November 3, 2009

7 months!

Oh time, how you fly by! Our Peanut is now 7 months old!!! Here are 7 fun facts about Kylie:
1. Still will only take size 0-3 month Avent pacifiers. All others are crap in her book.
2. LOVES sweet potatoes, but hates blueberries. Which is a big bummer cuz Jared and I LOVE them! I will keep trying.
3. Jared swears she signed "milk" the other day and she occasionally will bust out a "dada", but I think it is purely accidental!
4. She scoot/crawls everywhere, especially to any cord or shoe in her sight.
5. She talks a lot to herself, so stinkin cute! Lots o blees and blahs.
6. She is ALMOST sleeping through the night, we are SO close!
7. Not a big fan of sitting up for periods of time, she prefers to be on her tummy getting where she needs to go and getting into things!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUT!!!


1 comment:

The Hairista said...

Happy 7 month birthday, precious one! ♥