To keep this ball called fall a rollin' Sara, my mom, and I took the babies out to a pumpkin patch. The one we really wanted to go to was closed so we hit up a different one. We took a little ride on the tractor and then went in search of our pumpkins. Kylie was not in the best of moods. I woke her up to take her out of her seat and she was not thrilled. I found a couple good sized pumpkins and the guy running the stand gave Sara and I each a pumpkin for the babies. Once again, fall is in the air!
Holy Crap! How did I miss this one? You all look great! And how cute! ♥ I remember when I took Rylee to the pumpkin patch at Kylie's age. It was SO much fun, even though they really don't "get it" yet! haha! I love fall! Pics fabulous, as always! Love ya!
1 comment:
Holy Crap! How did I miss this one? You all look great! And how cute! ♥ I remember when I took Rylee to the pumpkin patch at Kylie's age. It was SO much fun, even though they really don't "get it" yet! haha! I love fall! Pics fabulous, as always! Love ya!
Post a Comment