Friday, October 9, 2009

6 months!

That's right folks, our little peanut is now 6 months old!!! I am way late on this post, but we have been out of our house this week due to the flooring being installed (pictures to come). Kylie now weighs 15 pounds exactly and is 26.75 inches long. The length explains why all her pants are too short!!! She is SUPER active and into everything. She scoots everywhere and badly wants to crawl. I better start baby proofing. Jared swears she said "dada" the other night, I am not convinced, but we both heard her say, "hi". It was crazy!! No teeth still...she went through a few days phase where I thought for sure one might pop up, but nothing. She is now in her own room, but still waking up once a night. She seems to be a happy baby and all smiles! Happy half birthday peanut!!

No comments: