Sunday, August 30, 2009

Turkey Legs & People Watching


These are two of my favorite things at the fair! I finally got Jared to go to the fair with me, usually it is like pulling teeth, but this year he actually wanted to go! It must be Kylie working her magic. I did get my turkey leg, but that was about it. I did get a bag of kettle corn too cuz I can't resist that stuff! We wandered around for a bit, saw some interesting people and their choice of outfit, went inside to get out of the intense heat, and visited the petting zoo. Kylie was actually awake for an outing (finally!) so we got to snap some pics with her. It seems everytime we plan an event and think "oh , the pictures we can take of her will be great!" she enevitibly falls asleep the whole time. We did have a good time and didn't get suckered into any of the fair "deals". I only wish that I had found the deep fried Snickers booth! It was there we just could not find it for the life of us! Oh well. There is always next year! :)

Veggie Family


Girl's gotta cool off somehow!



1 comment:

The Hairista said...

Love the pics!! Oh and the Deep Fried Snickers were right across from the Pronto Pups...like, if you came straight out of the expo building and past the fountain, you would have seen it. We had a deep fried twinkie(very interesting!) I missed out on the turkey though, I am jealous!