Sunday, August 2, 2009

Portraits

I took Kylie to get some portraits done. I hadn't done it yet so I figured it was about time. I headed out to a studio and hoped that she would stay in a happy mood the whole time. She got in a power nap on the way there and we were good to go. She was smiling and laughing the whole time. There were so many to choose from it was hard to narrow it down!! I got down to about 7 poses and ordered the pics. Here are a few of them! Her 4 month appointment is tomorrow complete with shots. I think she now weighs over 12 pounds. I haven't weighed her in over a week.
Hopefully, she won't get too crabby from the shots tomorrow. I will post her stats later this week. For now, enjoy our cute baby!









1 comment:

Wendy Rich said...

I already said it but i will say it again, so freaking cute, i don't think i say the one of her giggling by the blocks. It's my new favorite.