Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Fair & Football

I realized I had some pics in my camera from the fair still!! Sara and I took her niece, Lucy, to the fair a couple weeks ago. It was a blast to see her have so much fun, although when we went to the petting zoo a baby goat licked her and that was the end of that! She didn't want to see anymore animals. Sara and I enjoyed our favorite things, a turkey leg and kettle corn! I did give myself quite the tummy ache with all the popcorn! We also enjoyed the great people watching at the fair, which seems to be THE place to see some great outfits and just people in general! Overall, it was another great year at the fair.

Sara enjoying the best of the fair, TURKEY LEG!

She could almost see over the table!

So corny!

Lucy and the world's largest pig! (only at the fair!)


Jared and I went with my parents to the first BSU game of the season and it was a blast!!! We love our football and it is awesome that it has started and we got to be there in person! We hope to make it to more games this season and catch as many as we can on tv. I only took pics of the field though! I was too distracted by BSU crushing ISU!!! It was awesome to see so many people turn out for a non conference game. The sea of orange and blue was intoxicating.

Buster Bronco riding in on motorcycle!

Right before the team came pouting out of the helmet!


One last thing, man this is a long blog, sorry! My friend Annie, who I used to work with in Alaska moved down here last week to attend cosmetology school, so her whole family was here last week to help her move! It was great to see her folks and her sister, who I love and haven't seen in forever! Annie's best friend, Jenny also came down here to go to school at BSU this year. We all went to the Shakepeare festival together one night. I forgot how much fun the festival is! We had great food, good laughs, and saw a great play, what more can you ask for!

Jenny and Annie being silly.

Brittany looking serious about her food!

Into The Woods set.

No comments: