Monday, October 15, 2012

Apple Picking

Another favorite fall activity in the Meyer family is apple picking! We (minus Jared, he had to head to work) headed out to Cabalo's Orchards & Gardens in Kuna to do our picking. I just love this farm. The owners greet you when you arrive, walk you through the picking process, show you what apples are which, and answer any questions with a smile! They also have a pumpkin patch which was full of white pumpkins! Yes! I love white pumpkins! The kids had so much fun snacking and helping pick apples. The weather was gorgeous (almost too warm for fall!)and the fresh apple cider they have at their stand is SO good. Now I have to make applesauce out of the 15.5 pounds of apples I bought!
They loved riding in the wagons!

snack time.

They approved the apples!




pumpkin picking




No comments: