Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mountain Getaway

Earlier this week, before I broke my wrist, we headed up to Garden Valley to stay the night at our friend's cabin. The kids had a blast and loved running around. We took a bike ride to the geothermal pool and wore the kids out so much that they fell asleep in the bike trailer on the ride back. We had a fire, s'mores, and watched movies. Overall, good family fun!




Twiners!





We took the long way home from cabin so kids could sleep.  We stopped to pick cherries in Emmett.  It was all fun and games til Jared offered me a boost to reach some more cherries and I fell and put my hand out to break my fall, thus break my radius bone.  So, I wasn't doing anything super cool to break it, but at least I am avoiding surgery and I get a waterproof cast! :)



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Seriously, your kids are THE CUTEST!! Sorry about your wrist! Glad you don't need surgery though!

valerie said...

Snap crackle and pop it is! :( SOrry about the wrist! Looks like it was super fun before the dreadful fall at least!
love the pics as always :)