Monday, February 13, 2012

Zoo Visit

We took the plunge and bought a zoo pass for the year! We had been going at least once a month and figured we could go even more and not just on the cheap Thursday day! We have already gone twice since getting the pass and it is nice knowing if someone has a meltdown or is ready to to leave I don't feel like I wasted my money! Kylie loves to see all the animals especially the zebra which of course has not been out the two times we have gone to the zoo, but there is plenty of other animals to see. I can't wait til Ethan is running around the zoo with Kylie!
Watching the lions with dad.

Sharing popcorn with Grana.

Laziest lions ever!

Trying to reach the pedals of the jeep.

Too cute!

Watching owls with dad.

Being praire dogs!

She loves to sit on the tiger every time!

No comments: