Thursday, December 1, 2011

Givin' Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!  I have a couple posts that need to go in before this one, but I am skipping ahead anyway! It was a good ol' family holiday and having the kids playing and running around made it even more fun.  We ate way too much, scoured the ads for deals, and hit up the park to burn off the turkey!  Good times!  So, here are some pics to docment the day:
Ethan looking cute!

The kids and their feather head dresses.


Kylie decided to do some artwork for us.


Time to eat!

Cute niece, Paiton.

All the kids.


Playing at the park

He was not too happy at this point.

1 comment:

valerie said...

super adorable everything! I love your hair it looks like you cut it! :) your kids are just the cutest and did you know that I miss getting to see you as much at Costco?
Someday we need to be friends and get our kids together and play somewhere where they will be entertained and we can talk :)