Friday, July 15, 2011

4 months!

Okay, so it's been awhile and I should be doing a HUGE Alaska post, but honestly, I am not in the mood for lots of typing. Ethan is now 4 months old! I can't believe he is already that old. He weighs 14 pounds 6 ounces (50% percentile) and is 25.75" long. (75% percentile) He sleeps through the night most nights (Awesome!) and can now roll. He is a super happy baby except when hungry or riding in his car seat, man he can scream in the car like nobody's business, even to the point of throwing up. Another odd thing is he has a meltdown if I speak, sneeze, or cough while feeding him. He has to have it quiet while he eats. I may have to start calling him "his highness"! ;)

Kylie wanted her picture taken in the crib too


Take note of his tan hand! Apparently, my spray tan was not completely dry when I snuggled him. Oops.

1 comment:

valerie said...

I wanna squeeze!!
I miss seeing your cute family in your weekly trips to Costco :) You really need to come by the pharmacy, its not the plague you know......its by the diapers and everything!!
Love the tan hand :)
cute cute and cuter......