Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

Easter events were pretty quiet around here due to Ethan's pneumonia. Poor little guy. I did get to take Kylie to see the Easter bunny on Saturday, but we didn't make it to church on Sunday, we had to meet our doctor at the hospital to get Ethan checked out and on stronger meds. Kylie was very "egg-cited" to hunt for eggs and Grana and Grandpa's house Sunday afternoon. She is pretty good at finding them and of course wanted to eat candy all day long.

Kylie LOVED the Easter bunny! She didn't want to get down.

Playing with Paiton in the backyard.


Being silly.


Checking out her loot.


Great Grandma and her girls.





Someday I will get a picture with Kylie where she looks at the camera.


Poor sick Ethan.


Ethan and Auntie


Ethan and Great Grandma


Ethan with Grana & Grandpa.


By the time I got a picture with him he was not a happy camper!


His Easter lounge wear.

No comments: