Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catch-up

I am SO behind on all my blogging! Perhaps that should have been one of my resolutions to be a better blogger.....
Kylie is now 21 months! I think this year went by faster than last year! She is a fearless little girl and will try anything, except veggies(we are still struggling with that one, she is stubborn!) She loves to take care of her babies and have conversations on her toy phones. Her favortie phrases right now are "Oh, yes!", "Oh, no!" (This are both said with much dramatic fashion)"I'm sorry", "Daddy work or sleepy" and "snack". She has so much personality and is just so loving and hilarious. We are attempting potty training, but so far she just likes to sit on the potty and have me read to her. She has become more aware of the belly since it is now more apparent. She will give the belly kisses, but then it is followed by a not so gentle poke. I am just having a hard time coming to terms that she will soon be 2!!!!!!!




28 weeks

30 weeks

I am now 30.5 weeks into this pregnancy. Feeling like I am ready to be done, but at the same time trying to savor every moment since this will probably be our last baby. He is an active baby and moves around most of the day. He is definitely making his way into my ribs! We had an ultrasound today due to the last two appointments Little Man had pauses in his heartbeat. It looks like the pauses have cleared up on their on and the heart is looking good. We are feeling relieved and I feel like I can relax a little. I have started working on the nursey a little bit, but it is slow going and I seem to have "second child syndrome" about getting everything in order. I figure he will be in our room for probably a couple months so it will give me extra time to get things set up, right? ;)

No comments: