I love the colors on this one and it is different than your "usual" Christmas card and the colors go well with our family pictures.
Who doesn't love a penguin?! Very festive! Plus, I get one extra space for another picture of Kylie! :)
Loving the simplicity and colors of this one.
While you are at Shutterfly doing some shopping here are some links to my favorite things (I know you read that in a sing song voice from The Sound of Music!) For some reason the link button is not working for me, so I guess you will have to copy and paste! So sorry! I don't know what the deal is! Have fun:
Every Grandparent loves a calendar full of their grandchildren! Also, you can add in certain dates, which is great for birthdays, anniversaries, special days!
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendar/viewStyle.sfly?fid=d957bf7b5fa7502d4ec264852dcbf9614b6441032e8ee4203cec1e7ae1b2a084
Already loving these invites for my little princess' birthday party this spring!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/5x7-flat-photo-cards/princess-pixies-birthday-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=60499
I would love to get one of these in the mail! I love a cookie swap!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards/cookie-swap-christmas-invitation-4x5-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93510
No comments:
Post a Comment