Sunday, September 19, 2010
Art in the Park
Last week we went to the big Art in the Park festival in downtown Boise. This year, we were able to make it to the kids art tent! We gladly paid our dollar (which I slightly regretted after Kylie's HUGE meltdown/tantrum when we had to go) and hit the painting table first. I will say it was pretty cute to see her painting her own little picture. She was uber-concerned about the art apron I made her wear and was not a big fan. After painting and many baby wipes later to get the pain off we headed to coloring table. Kylie wanted the whole box to herself, but we tried to explain that she had to share with the rest of the table. What followed shall only be described as a full blown rolling on ground, screaming and crying fit. Let's just say we quickly left the tent and the festival after that. It was nothing a good nap couldn't fix!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well at least she got to paint and have a little fun! Haha. I didn't make it this year. Poo! :( Gotta love being a parent....oh the joys of tantrums.
Post a Comment