Sunday, January 3, 2010

9 months!

We have it the 3/4 of a year mark! Kylie's personality is really starting to show now! She is such a ham and seems to have a smile on her face most of the time. She is going through a little "mommy only" stage and poor daddy is feeling a little left out, but he can always get a smile and giggle from her, but for some reason my pant legs are the best to cling to! :) She is always on the go and hardly sits still. She says "dada" a lot and "mamma" a little. We head to the doctor on Tuesday so I will get stats then, but when I weighed her a couple weeks ago, she was about 17 pounds, 13 ounces.


I can already hear the, "whatever mom" in this picture!







1 comment:

valerie said...

I love that outfit, she is such a oll!