Sunday, December 6, 2009

8 Months

I know I say it everytime, but time really dos fly by! Our little one is now 8 months old!!!! It is crazy. There is no relaxing in this house cuz she is always on the move!!! She is curious about everything and gets into it if she can. She now stands with the help of anything that is her height. She does a lot of talking and recognizes sign language. I either am answered with a smile or a serious face. She is so much fun and we are having such a blast with her. The dogs are not so sure now that she can come after them! They tend to run away or jump on the couch where she can't reach them. We are so blessed to have this little light in our lives, she sure does make it bright! Oh, forgot the stats! She now weighs 16 pounds, but I can't get her to lay still enough for me to get her length!! She has to wear 9-12 month pants for length! All others look like capris!

Big girl!

Go Boise State!

She just wants to eat the paper.

1 comment:

The Hairista said...

I can't believe she's already 8 months old!! Happy 8th month Birthday to her ♥ Love you guys!