Thursday, July 16, 2009

4th of July

We celebrated Grandma Doris's birthday on June 30! She really is 84, but we only had an 8 and a 1. She appreciated it though!

During the week of 4th of July my Grandma Genevieve (triple G) came for a visit! We went to the zoo, had a family bbq, and went to lunch for my birthday. It was great that she got to meet both the great grandaughters.



On the 4th we took the boat out for some fun. We set up camp on a beach and played games and rode the tube. Emilee and Kylie got to hang out together. Julia and I just hope they will be best friends or we may just have to force them! That night we had a little bbq and watched some fireworks. Overall, a relaxing day. Kylie slept through all the fireworks going off in the neighborhood! No worries there!




We didn't plan it, but happened to buy the same dresses for our girls! I made some headbands and we had a photoshoot! they are so cute! I am sure Julia nd I will force them to wear matching outfits a few more times!

Already fighting! And yes, Ky is 6 weeks older than Emilee! Em got a head start right out of the womb!

No comments: