Saturday, May 31, 2008
Here We Go.
This is my first blog I suppose. I have seen the blog pages of a few friends and it looks like something I would like! So, here goes. My hubby and I recently moved back from Alaska and are loving being back here. Not that Alaska was bad, we just missed things about Idaho and there are times we miss things (mainly people) in Alaska. We know we will eventually get back up there for visits. I still haven't quite figured out what I want to do with life or feel like I am being pulled in one direction of a career really. Right now I am enjoying spending time with my hardworking hubby, who works hard so I can be at home and be a great wife for him. I am so thankful that I am able to do that right now, but I am getting antsy to pursue a career of sorts. I do hope that this blog helps me reconnect with long lost friends and be able to keep in touch better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world. I am happy to hear that you think that my blog is cute. That makes me smile. I don't really have tips. I just play around. If you don't have picasa, I would download it. You can do some fun stuff with pictures and then hit blog this and it posts to your blog. It is easy and quick. I really enjoy having the blog. Let me know how I can help. I look forward to seeing your future posts.
Post a Comment